The Colony Youth Baseball Association
- Every participating player must have a completed registration through the agreed registration tool (Teamsnap) on file with TCYBA.
- More info on financial assistance.
- Children from surrounding communities will be allowed to register through TCYBA.
- An Emergency Contact must be available to TCYBA board member each season. It is the responsibility of the parent to keep that information up to date.
- Registration payment is non-refundable. If a child is dismissed or voluntarily leaves TCYBA, the parents are not entitled to a refund and all monies are forfeited.
- Registration fees must be paid in full before uniforms are distributed and games are played. (Exceptions must be approved by the board in writing).