TC Parade of Lights
Join us as we participate in the TC Parade of Lights!
- Parade is Saturday December 2
- 5:00 (parade starts promptly at 5:45)
- Parade will start at Peter’s Colony parking lot and travel to Five Star.
- Award ceremony will be held shortly after at Perryman Park. (We are current 4th of July parade winners going for another win!)
What do I need to do:
- The planning meeting went well! We have a specific theme that will contribute to the overall parade theme. If you are planning to join us, please contact us for details on the theme.
- Let us know you’ll join us! You can email email@example.com or text 469.463.4201 (text only) or comment on Facebook.
What do you need?
- Lights! Lots of Lights! This is a parade of lights and will take place in the evening. All of our decor will need to be lit. If you have lights that you can donate or that we can borrow, we would greatly appreciate it!!
- Generator – We will need to power the lights. If you have a generator that we can borrow that would be awesome!
- Power strips and extension cords. – because.. LIGHTS!
- Foam boards – like science fair type boards
- zip ties
- hot glue
- batting material – (not baseball batting! 😉 )
- HELP! – help with handy stuff like sawing, painting, drilling, etc.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 469.463.4201 (text only) or comment on Facebook.